Hi everyone it has been a while since I posted, but I am back! There were some issues that were not allowing me to post but I think all the bugs have been worked out now. I have some new cards to post but want to start off with a couple projects that have been getting me a lot of e-mails and questions. The first one is my front door wreath. I used a cheap wreath and spray painted it white. I then used my Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to My Heart to cut the flowers in various sizes and types. I used a hot glue gun to glue them all together once I got them rolled up. I then wrapped green, pink, and white ribbon around and glued it. On top of that I started in with the flowers. My wreath is thin so I wasn't able to put flowers on all 3 sides as I had planned but I still like it. I added a saying and some longer ribbon to finish it off. I then cut the welcome vinyl saying with my cricut and that finishes off my door. Thank you for looking and if you have questions please let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts