Back to School Treats

Yesterday afternoon Gabe wanted to play with the cricut. He loves messing with machines and building things so I guess it would just be natural for him to love the cricut. We decided to make some back to school treat boxes for is classroom teacher and the fabulous school nurse, Becky, who he adores and loves since she gives him his allergy shots every week. So he looked through the Artiste book and picked out these two boxes. We figured out what size to cut them by using the Gypsy. We decided on using the Footloose paper from CTMH.
The flower container has the new Hershey's cream chocolate candy in it. The other little bag has M&Ms in it. Teachers always need chocolate to start the year off right!! I hope they enjoy their treats and have a great school year!

Comments

  1. Love these containers. What size did you cut the flower pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I cut it at 6". I honestly don't remember for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts