Fall is in the air!

Today I took a bit of time just for myself. I love fall, although I do not like the memories associated with it anymore, it is still one of my favorite seasons to take part in. I love the warm colors, the leaves changing, hot cocoa, sweatshirts, pumpkins, and apple cider. I love the smell of wood fire places starting up. Yes, fall is one of my favorites!
With that being said, I decided to start decorating today. I pulled out some goodies I had bought at Dollar Tree and decided to try my hand at making my own fall vase for our kitchen table. I would have taken a picture of it sitting there but you can't see the table now because of this project...LOL. This project was pretty cheap as everything I found from my Dollar Tree stash was used, now that's a project I like, cheap!


Supplies used were as follows:
vase, foam, moss, plants, and burlap were all from Dollar Tree
The tag was made using CTMH products: 
Harvest Happiness Seasons and Nature Stamps
cocoa, goldrush, new england ivy, and cranberry stamp pads
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

Thank you for stopping by to look today. I hope I have inspired you to get in the fall mood and try your hand at your own home decor! Have a great day everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts