Favorite Season

Fall is my favorite season even though it is a reflecting season for me. There are so many life things that have happened in the Fall that sometimes I wonder how it can still be my favorite season. I love the crisp air, the changing colors, the sunlight is different, and the yummy sweet smells of Halloween candy. Oh you can't forget the smores and camp fires to go along with it! I love wearing big snuggly clothes and cuddling up with my hubby and kiddos while enjoying the crisp evening air. Now I could go on to say that I love the football season as well, but that would be stretching it waaaaayyy to much because deep down I am NOT a football fan. I support my "big" (not allowed to call him little anymore since his little sister is on the way) when he is playing though. I do love the Cross Country season though and enjoy watching my daughter run very much. Those are my thoughts on my favorite season, please share with me what your favorite season is.

Comments

Popular Posts