Stamp Cleaner

First I want to post a disclaimer: This is NOT my own recipe. I did not come up with this on my own, but it was passed to me by another scrapping friend so I am passing it along after trying it for myself and loving the results!

We all know that stamp cleaner can be expensive. There are alternatives, which I have tried, including a wet warm washcloth, baby wipes, and other items. These work well most of the time but I had an issue with pigment inks and the White Daisy ink and getting them to come off using the alternative cleaning methods, so I tried this after I ran out of CTMH stamp cleaner. I had excellent results and at a fraction of the price which means it allows more money for more stamps and paper!!! A win win for me. So I wanted to share the recipe with you so you can start saving some money and having great results too :)

Home made Stamp Cleaner:
1 cup Distilled Water
1 tsp. Baby Shampoo (I used dollar general no tears baby shampoo for even more savings)
2 TBSP Glycerin (this was the most expensive thing but will last for a LONG time. I got mine at the pharmacy and was $9.00 for a 6oz. bottle).

Mix all together and put into a small spray bottle of your choice and you are ready to clean. I spritz the stamps and then use the CTMH cleaner to scrub them off with. I hope you enjoy saving money and the results as much as I have!

Comments

Popular Posts