Thankful Tri-Shutter Mini Album Workshop

As promised, the Thankful Tri-Shutter workshop is here! I was in love with this when I started but I have to admit I am even more in love with it now that it is done. This is the perfect album to keep 3 special pictures in to celebrate Fall, Thanksgiving, or any other pictures that fit the theme.There is also room for some journaling. What a beautiful keepsake that can be kept or given with love.You can keep it folded up or display it for all to see. You can create this gorgeous album for $25.00 plus shipping if you are not local.

(I will not be holding this class at my home at this time. I may be able to schedule it in but I am helping with the High School play this year and we are starting in September. That along with my busy schedule with a HS student, Jr. High Student and a baby along with your schedules don't seem to match up well. I WILL BE AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU THROUGH SKYPE, E-MAIL, OR PHONE if you just let me know ahead of time. I am ALWAYS willing to help. )



This workshop includes:
*Cutting Guide/Instructions
*Cardstock and Pattern papers (Most you will cut yourself)
*Pre-stamped elements 
*Pre-cut embellishments
*Ribbon/embellishments

You will need:
*Adhesive
*Paper Trimmer
*Distressing Inks for edges (optional) 

I hope you enjoy this album as much as I do and I can't wait to start shipping these out! There is nothing more precious that preserving and sharing our memories! 


Comments

Popular Posts