Randomness and Updates!!

I am so excited to be getting ready for Spring! I have done a lot of changing, updating, and just getting things organized and easy to create with when I have the time. One big change I am currently in the process of making is making it easier for all of you to find my work. I will be posting more here versus Facebook, as facebook has been changing how people see our posts. I have also created an e-mail that will make it easier to remember what my crafting name is "Scrappinsweetie's Escape". The e-mail address is scrappinsweetiesescape@gmail.com. This is the e-mail you can use to let me know if you wish to purchase a card set, have questions, or need help with something. I will also be stamping all of my cards with love by using my new Bossy Joscie handmade stamp!! I am REALLY excited about that as I have waited a LONG time for to get one.
I have gotten some new craft goodies that I have been having a blast using. You will see examples and posts soon on those so stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular Posts