Donut Worry

Donuts are the in thing right now if you haven't noticed. You can find new donut shops, rubber stamps of donuts, digital images, paper, they are EVERYWHERE! I have wanted to create a donut card for a while but I haven't bitten the bullet to actually buy a stamp set. I have it in my cart and then I talk myself out of it. Today, I am glad I challenged myself and glad I saved my money and haven't ordered one. I used my cricut and the subscription to not only cut the donut but write and cut the sentiment as well. That is a feature I don't use a lot of but love it everytime I do, so I am challenging myself to do that more often as well. Here's the card I created.

Supplies:
paper is from Close To My Heart Lollydoodle (retired line)
donut is from the Love You A Latte cricut cartridge
the font is a cricut font but I forgot to write down which one. I was written with an Ink Joy pen.
I added glossy accents on the sprinkles that were cut out and then used glitter gel pens in purple, blue, and yellow to add some colored sprinkles.

Comments

Popular Posts