Digital Stamp Fun

Good morning! Today it is a bit stormy, yet again. Yesterday I had a bit of time to myself so I created these 2 projects and I am really happy with them. The best thing about these 2 projects are that I used up bits and pieces of things I already had AND I got to use some new digital stamps that I have been waiting for time to play with.
  First up is this cute shaker tag. I bought the templates from SVG cutting files- Peeker Shaker Tags and used that as the base. I loaded the files into Design Space where I placed the Craftin Desert Divas- Little Miss Flair on top of the tag front. I printed and cut it all out in one simple step. I love when a project comes together easily! I added foam tape to make the shaker part and used design space again to print onto a circle of acetate which I printed and cut out. I used distress ink to add the blue to the tag front and colored the stamp with Tombow Dual brush marker pens. I added some sparkle with wink of stella and a glitter gel pen. I will use the tag on a gift bag to give to the hostess of the 4th of July party we plan to attend.




This next card is one that I am really excited with how it turned out. I always get excited when I get to play with new crafty things and they actually work great the first time. I have had these distress crayons by Tim Holtz since, well I pre-ordered them if that tells you anything. This was the first time that I really played a lot with them. I swiped them across some water color paper and then used a Wet-Nap wipe (found at walmart in the paper plate aisle) which I found to be a bit dryer than a wet wipe to help smear the color out for this fun background effect. I then took some Pure Platinum Nuvo Embellishment mousse and added that with my finger to colors for a shimmer. I colored the Craftin Desert Diva- Unicorn with my Tombows again and added shimmer with the wink of stella marker. It was still missing something so I was digging around on my desk when I found this bag of  graduation confetti left over from the party last weekend. There were stars and congrats grad confetti in it. BINGO- just what I needed to jazz this up!!! I die cut the watercolor panel with a die from My Favorite Things. This is the results of using up things just sitting around! 


Both of these projects just sparkle in real life. That's one thing I wish is that the sparkle and shine showed up better in pictures! Anyway, Happy Tuesday and here's a challenge to get into your space and create something crafty today.

Comments

Popular Posts