Fall 2017 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Today I am sharing 2 projects for this wonderful and super fun blog hop. I can't believe it is already time for the Coffee Lover's Fall Blog Hop!! Check it out and I hope you will hop along! There are amazing prizes and fun for everyone that joins us. Both of my projects use the Craftin Desert Divas Happy Fall Y'all digital stamp that is exclusive to this hop. Be sure to pick it up! #fall2017clh

My first project is a total OOPS card- I colored the stamped image and it accidentally fell onto a purple background that I fell in love with. It prompted me to make a purple background for it. The next morning the dog and cat got into a fight and spilled my coffee onto it, leaving a stain. I grabbed my distress oxides and added some more "stains" to cover up the real ones....LOL Sometimes, you just have to roll with the punches.



Supplies:





My second project uses the same stamp but in my planner instead. I made him bigger and I used non-traditional colors. I love this combination and wanted to use it somehow to make ME happy so I thought a planner page was perfect. October is crammed for me so I have to keep my decorating to a minimum. I used some foiled washi tape, patterned paper, and some die cuts.



Supplies:





Comments

Popular Posts