December Mood Board Challenge

I love this month's mood board inspiration at Craftin Desert Divas. It is so peaceful, elegant, and calming. I took all of that and wrapped it into this digital candle set card. I started by printing off my image and coloring it with zig markers. I used my Dove Blender to blend them out. I used nuvo gold drops and some glitter on the candles for added effect. I added some distress ink and cut a mat from red cardstock which I embossed with the cuttlebug. I cut some circle frames and added distress oxide ink to them. I put it all together with my ATG tape runner. I added some Berry Christmas sequins to finish it off. I hope I have inspired you to join us in the challenge. Be sure to use #cddmonthly if you do and share with us in the Facebook group: Craftin Desert Divas Gallery.



Supplies:


Comments

Popular Posts