Happy Holidays

Hello everyone, today I am sharing a fun card that I did using the following inspirational challenge at Cupcake Inspiratios.


I started by picking my stamp sets. I chose the digital Winter Village set for the houses and the lamp post. I chose to use the Teddy and Snowbear from the Arctic Pals set, and the sentiment from the Holiday Sweaters set all by Craftin Desert Divas. I love to mix both digital and physical stamps so this was a great opportunity for that. I colored the houses with zig waterbrush markers and added some Nuvo Glitter Accents for the snow on the rooftops. I used the fall border die cuts for the snowbanks cut from glittered cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and then added foam tape between the layers for added dimension. I then added the houses to the snowbanks to create my scene.  I finished it off by framing it using the largest die from the Inside Scalloped Edges die set. 


And that is my finished card for this challenge! I love how it came out and all the sparkle it has in real life. 

Supplies:



Comments

Popular Posts