Quacky Birthday

Wow, I don't know about you but for me January is just flying by! I am sharing another fun birthday card using Birthday Surprise digital stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas. I love all the fun birthday critters in this set, and especially the Duck used here. A tip for making stamped animals come to life it to add some Ebony Nuvo Drops to the eyes. That makes for a more 3 dimensional look to your animals!  For the background I used Distress Oxide inks and the Party Time Stencil which I then die cut out with the Fancy Frame Die Set. I added a banner cut using the Party Time Border Dies. These dies make it very easy to jazz up a regular birthday card. The birds with the birthday banner are actually from the Clear Stamp set Sweetest Birthday also from the new January release at Craftin Desert Divas. I hope you enjoy this card and find some inspiration in it to help you create!


Supplies:



Comments

Popular Posts